WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

:banana NEW Plexamid v Beta tent $525 free shipping

Brand new never set up Plexamid Beta tent. Past solo now a family. I was planing on using this this summer however now plans have changed. $525 free shipping. Currently not available on the web site. Great tent and love Zpack company. This tent need to have a good trail life! Thanks Erin

Plexamid V Beta Tent

$549.00Weight 13.6 oz / 386 g
    Lead Time Temporarily Unavailable

The Beta version of the Plexamid sheds weight on what may already be the most spacious one person ultralight tent on the market. New LineLoc V's and lighter, 1.2mm Dyneema cord have been added to our uniquely designed tent featuring a squared off peak which gives extra headroom while still allowing the tent to pitch with just a single 48" (122 cm) pole. It has enough floor space for an average sized person to fit their backpack and gear beside them.

beta.jpg

Journeyman Journeyer
    Images

Glad you finally got enough posts to put this up for sale. The spamming was getting a little old.

Quote Originally Posted by grubbster View Post
    Glad you finally got enough posts to put this up for sale. The spamming was getting a little old.
    Agreed. However that's the stipulation for posting was 30 post prior. I had a few but not enough. I mostly read the journals and have for years. Thanks for the note

I hope you sell it so the spamming was worth it.

Default Plexamid Beta for sale

HI, I am interested in the Plexamid Beta tent you have for sale. Please let me know if it is still available. My email is: [email protected]
    Thanks, Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Erinswan View Post
    Brand new never set up Plexamid Beta tent. Past solo now a family. I was planing on using this this summer however now plans have changed. $525 free shipping. Currently not available on the web site. Great tent and love Zpack company. This tent need to have a good trail life! Thanks Erin

Plexamid V Beta Tent

$549.00Weight 13.6 oz / 386 g
    Lead Time Temporarily Unavailable

The Beta version of the Plexamid sheds weight on what may already be the most spacious one person ultralight tent on the market. New LineLoc V's and lighter, 1.2mm Dyneema cord have been added to our uniquely designed tent featuring a squared off peak which gives extra headroom while still allowing the tent to pitch with just a single 48" (122 cm) pole. It has enough floor space for an average sized person to fit their backpack and gear beside them.

beta.jpg

Maybe they should lower the post threshold to be able to participate in buy/sell...

This tent has sold.

++ New Posts ++