WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default FS: osprey, tarptent, ugq tarp, zelph, hammock gear.

This is the second part of my gear unload. Looking to fund other purchases. Paypal friends and family preferred, or add 3% to the total cost. Shipping is included in the lower 48. I will provide an imgur link for pictures.

1. 2017 osprey exos 58 in blue. Size large. (2lbs 8oz) as listed on the internet. I could not find a way to get an accurate weight as it kept changing. This is the 2017 version with hip belt pockets. It was used over a 50 mile section hike. 3 days. A little dirt on it, but no rips, tears, stains, etc. Very comfortable pack. I am the original owner. $120

2. Tarptent stratospire 2 with mesh inner.
    SOLD sold sold
    (41.650z) in the stuff sack without stakes. Seamsealed by me. The website says 44oz with stakes, but I kept getting 41.65 on my old postal scale. This was purchased in October of 2017. It was used on one overnighter, and has been in the bag since. I hate to get rid of it, but the wife does not come out enough to warrant keeping it. No stakes included, I gave them to a friend. I am the original owner.$260

3. Ugq 12 foot hanger tarp in coyote brown. (19.32oz) in sack with skins. I cannot find the orginal stuff sack, but was not an issue for me, as I kept it in the skins. I am including a stuff sack from an old 3/4 quilt. Does not come with any lines. This comes with 4 panel pulls, and 2 piece snakeskin for easy setup and take down. This has their double rings on the tie outs. 10 total the outs. Each corner. 2 on ridgeline. 4 panel pulls. Seamsealed by ugq. Used for sround 6 nights. I am original owner. Purchased in February of 2018. $110

4. Zelph toaks 550 cook kit with handles. (3.66oz) in stuff sack. This still has the tags. Never taken on the trail. It was only tested at home a few times. It is missing the stove, but that is easy enough to buy from zelph, or use one you already like. Purchased in 2018. I am the original owner. $60

5. Trail designs 600 evernew sidewinder ti-tri set up.
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    (7.61oz) including everything listed. Purchased in 2016. The alcohol set up has been used probably 20 times. The esbit set up around 7 or 8. I never used the inferno set up or ring. This includes titanium windscreen with tyvek sleeve, insert, inferno plate, esbit holder, 600ml evernew pot, mesh stand, alcohol bottle, 12-10 stove and two stakes. I lost one of the original ones, so I am including a vargo one as a replacement. The pot shows signs of use, but nothing crazy. The windscreen is newer, with only a few signs of use. I purchased a new one after stepping on the original one. I am the original owner. The inferno insert has a little rust on it, but has never been used by me, or taken out of the tyvek other than for pictures. $70

6. Hammock gear 20 degree economy underquilt with 4 oz of added down.
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    (30.75oz) in the stuff sack. It is in dark olive outside, black inside. Comes with stuff sack, all suspension lines, and s biners on the head and foot end. This os the standandard length that fits 5’7-6’1 people. This is a very warm underquilt. I Used it on 3 or 4 overnight trips, and was toasty warm down to around 18. I am the original owner. Stored uncompressed in gear closet. No issues at all. Asking $140 paid $193

Pictures
    Backpacking https://imgur.com/gallery/xJARTAT[XFLOAT][/XFLOAT]
    Last edited by smoovoperator; 05-23-2019 at 18:58.

++ New Posts ++