WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default The Further Shuttle - GA

I just wanted to give props to Don and Mary of "The Further Shuttle" for the excellent service we received this last week. Mary picked up our group at Woody Gap, she was waiting for us when we got there, she drove us to Springer and provided helpful information and they were responsive when we thought we might need an extraction for an injury. We'll be coming back in a month or so for the next section and will definitely use you guys again. Thanks!

Oh - Mary, we noticed after you left that you dropped your remaining stack of business cards at the Springer Parking lot. I tucked them up in the corner of the info sign where they hopefully would be seen by people who might need your services.

They are great, really care about the hiking community.

They are great! They were my first AT shuttle, and I've used them twice. Don kept in touch on that first hike and found me a room and a ride in Blairsville during some bad weather when everyone was coming off the trail at Neel's Gap. Highly recommend!

They were my shuttle drivers last May. Everything went smoothly, and Mary was great to chat with during our ride!

Quote Originally Posted by mclaught View Post
    I just wanted to give props to Don and Mary of "The Further Shuttle" for the excellent service we received this last week. Mary picked up our group at Woody Gap, she was waiting for us when we got there, she drove us to Springer and provided helpful information and they were responsive when we thought we might need an extraction for an injury. We'll be coming back in a month or so for the next section and will definitely use you guys again. Thanks!

Oh - Mary, we noticed after you left that you dropped your remaining stack of business cards at the Springer Parking lot. I tucked them up in the corner of the info sign where they hopefully would be seen by people who might need your services.
    Mary picked me up for my section hike from Neels to Franklin back in April. Ready for me at 6am in Franklin. Got me out of Hiawassee when I wasn't going to make it in time to Franklin and were very responsive. Great people and will use them again.

Images

hey guys thanks for the good word. peace and stay kind … safe travels .. donald " grateful" ballard the further shuttle

++ New Posts ++