WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: Garmin 750t

Exclamation Garmin 750t

Garmin 750t. Condition is New. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail, insured. I will pay shippingI am selling this for 550 obo Paypal FF

This comes with the case and the screen protector.

• Touchscreen - 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen display with Dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
    • Abc sensors - 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic Compass with accelerometer and Barometric altimeter sensors
    • Ruggedized for the outdoors - ergonomic, rugged design that Stands strong against dust, dirt and humidity -and it is water-rated to Ipx7
    • Capture the moment - 8 Megapixel Autofocus Camera with LED flash/Torch
    • Connect iq - connect iq compatible to customize the Device with data fields, widgets, and apps; find what you like or build your own
    • High-sensitivity dual GPS and GLONASS satellite reception
    • 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
    • Expanded wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ANT+ capable)
    • Bluetooth-enabled smart notifications and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online community
    • Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)

I purchased this from Amazon for a Mount Whitney Trip that I had to cancel. I missed my return date by 2 days due to procrastination. My wife said to fix it so I am fixing it by selling it on E-Bay. I spent over $600 on this bundle. It is new in the box and
    Attached Images Attached Images

++ New Posts ++