WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Everything on a phone, all at once ;)

For the past few years, I've been compiling a KML file that worked offline on my UL 4" iPhone SE; with travel waypoints for every country. It's a project that I gave attention, off and on for a long time. For the past few months I've switched my attention to adding trails to the file. The KML now has the IAT track with its waypoints, from Key West to Labrador Island, including the AT. It's got the PCT connected to the CDT, via the PNT; as well as the GDT, AZT, Hayduke, Superior and Wonderland trails as well as a lot of other data. The entire file is about 15% of a gig. Please try it out. I hope you enjoy it. The file is located at www.pointlesstraveler.com. I've also got a youtube channel, which I switched the name to WalkieTalkie. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6M..._as=subscriber

Journal Entries

What about a direct link to this, why are you posting a link to youtube which doesn't appear to have anything to do with your OP, and the other link is cryptic? I reported your thread for the mods to take a look at it.

The linked site had directions on how to use the data file, looked non-threatening. I'll take the plunge and review the KML. I'll report back if I hit anything fishy.

++ New Posts ++