Can't say I'm surprised. A bear comes in to the main camp area almost every time I'm out there. Weekend before last I was out there, camped north of the main firepit/camp area and screaming could be heard about 9 PM. The weekend before that I camped on the south side of that area and found this:

Some geniuses decided it would be a good idea to bury their corned beef hash cans and other trash under an inch of soil.

USDA press release:

From the USFS:
Effective immediately, Juniper Prairie #Wilderness on the Ocala National Forest is temporarily closed due to increased bear activity. It will reopen on March 13, 2019.
USDA Forest Service officials, in consultation with Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) officials, have issued this closure for the protection of public safety and health. Forest Service law enforcement officers will enforce the closure, which runs the wilderness boundary and includes all roads and trails within the area defined on the boundary map.

Visitors to the area surrounding the wilderness should report any nuisance bear activity to the MyFWC Wildlife Alert Hotline (888) 404-3922. The wilderness will reopen when Forest Service and FWC officials determine it is safe.
“We estimate that more than 1,000 bears live on the Ocala National Forest,” said District Ranger Carl Bauer. “However, some people don’t practice Leave No Trace or adhere to wilderness ethics when they visit Juniper Prairie. If they leave food or other attractants at their campsites, bears learn that tents mean food. A habituated bear will rip into tents regardless of people or food being present. This type of activity endangers our visitors.”
Practicing Leave No Trace can reduce and/or deter nuisance bear and wildlife activity. For tips and information on outdoor ethics visit the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics website at https://lnt.org/learn/techtips.
“The LNT website is a great resource that provides training and guidance for enjoying the great outdoors responsibly,” said Bauer.