WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS: Lightheart gear solo (camo) fully loaded and Ohm 2.0 L/L in multicam

For sale is my lightheart gear solo tent and ohm 2.0 pack. Both are great pieces of gear, but I think I'm opting for a slightly smaller pack and a more minimalist CF shelter. Only used once to test out during a short 4 day stint in grayson. Both items were treated with care during the trip and can be considered "new" condition. The tent was seam sealed by LHG, it includes the zipper pull outs, 8 shepard hook stakes (the orange coating on the tops of these stakes are a little beat up) with a small CF stake bag, and a pre cut tyvek ground sheet (shown in pic in plastic bag, still a little dirty as it's a ground sheet). Asking $240 shipped (will ship via usps).

Ohm 2.0 is standard with a large torso and large hip belt config, I'm a size 34 waist and it fits me very comfortably. Asking 170 shipped (also shipping usps). I am disassembling the carbon fiber loop frame so that the pack can be shipped easily. Reinstallation is easy but if you need help let me know. EDIT: Forgot to mention the straps are j straps, not s straps.

I'd prefer payment via venmo but paypal works as well. Please PM me first rather than replying to the thread as I usually check my inbox before the actual thread.

Thanks for looking,
    Chris

20190221_184512.jpg
    20190221_184029.jpg
    Last edited by C4web88; 02-22-2019 at 12:07.

++ New Posts ++