WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default The Top Backpacks on the Appalachian Trail: 2018 Thru-Hiker Survey - The Trek

The Top Backpacks on the Appalachian Trail: 2018 Thru-Hiker Survey  The Trek

In this installment of The Trek's 2018 Hiker Survey, we cover backpacks and base weight. We asked hikers about the frame type, capacity, brand, and model of ...

More...

Interesting information. It’s amazing that the ULA Circuit has been virtually unchanged for years and it still does pretty well when compared to all of the newer packs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by globetruck View Post
    Interesting information. It’s amazing that the ULA Circuit has been virtually unchanged for years and it still does pretty well when compared to all of the newer packs.
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The Circuit really does seem to fit the long distance hiking requirements, so I am not sure what changes could be made to it. You have the Ohm 2.0 below it and the Catylist above it, so it’s niche makes it the “Three Bears” of Packs! Just Right! I also noticed that early on in Neal’s Gap, Franklin, and Hot Springs; the Outfitters have them available as well as being able to provide support. Add to this the fact that Chris still adds a personal touch and ULA is hard to beat. I am in the process of getting my pack sent in for reconditioning so I don’t have to buy a new pack!
    "gbolt" on the Trail

I am Third

We are here to help one another along life's journey. Keep the Faith!

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCik...NPHW7vu3vhRBGA

++ New Posts ++