WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Customized Zpacks Arc Haul Zip

Zpacks Arc Haul Zip 64L. I purchased this pack about a year ago from a friend and its a 10 out of 10 in my opinion. I have never taken it on the trail. I simply loaded it a couple times and with me being a heavier guy i just cant get the feel i like. Im broad in the shoulders and I guess I’m just not cut out for this particular pack. Its built really well and it pains me to sell it. Ok , now a little about the pack. Its a 64L Medium torso, large hipbelt roll top pack. The roll top is actually sewn shut therefore allowing plenty of extra room for extra gear before rolling down and clipping to the side compression straps. Its made completely out of black grid stop and includes two Zpacks hip belt pockets that are really roomy. This pack is actually slightly customized and actually has the mesh dump pocket on the back( i was told you cant get this feature anymore) , along with the large zip pocket underneath. The main compartment has internal compression straps and the sides have the typical cordage for compression. I added some yellow cordage to the bottom linelocks so a tent or sleep pad can be carried. I also added a Justin Anderson mesh pouch to the side to drop a drippy water filter in when not using it. Both the yellow cordage and mesh pouch can be removed if you want. Will be shipped in the original Zpacks box that it came in. This is a super nice and lightweight pack and when you walk into camp it could literally make people want to hang your bear bag or blow up your air mattress just so they can talk to you. Haha!! Dont wait for Zpacks to send you one , save a little money and buy this one. Looking to get $365 shipped. Ill accept money orders or paypal friends and family. Pics are attached the best i could and questions welcome. Thank you.

PRICE DROP to $355.00 and will consider trades in like new condition and /or with a cash difference. Might consider a like new ULA Catalyst in medium with extra large hipbelt.

Default Sold

Item is SOLD

++ New Posts ++