I've had this pack for about a year and a half and while I do love it, I find it an overkill for what I do as I'm oftern hiking with scouts. More often than not, I just use the smaller Nero instead.

This pack has only been used approximately 5 times on trail and is very clean.

Pack is azure blue (which is georgeous) and has an overall capacity of 57 liters. It weighs 24 ounces and is advertised to carry a load of 35 lbs.

The Medium torso fits 19-23 inches. The large hip belt fits 34-49 inches.

Includes an internal key / phone pocket and a lumbar pad. Does not include hipbelt pockets because I don't like them and never added them.

http://www.zpacks.com/backpacks/arc_zip.shtml

Everything included, I have $385 in the pack. I am asking $315 shipped. PayPal is preferred.

Disclosure: I have made 2 minor repairs to the pack. Both are to your benefit as I feel the pack has a weak spot. Despite having been careful while tightening the side compression straps, I had a few threads pop at the upper tensioner on one side. I didn't want to spend the time or money to ship it to Zpacks, so I restitched / reinforced the stitching, on both sides, myself. I used a super strong, waterproof material that is used in the archery industry, to make the repairs. I went back over the areas with silicone to make sure the water resistance of the pack wasn't compromised. The repairs are only visible from the inside of the pack.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jeremiah

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk