WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Can you buy just one state from Guthook AT app?

The Guthook guide for the AT is almost $60. Can the guide for just the trail in Maine be purchased by itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    The Guthook guide for the AT is almost $60. Can the guide for just the trail in Maine be purchased by itself?
    No, but you can buy a section for $8.95.
    Trail Name - Slapshot
    "One step at a time."
    Blog - www.tonysadventure.com

The trail in Maine is covered by 2 sections of Guthook: Grafton Notch to Katahdin is all but 14.6 miles of the state, and is $8.99. The other 14 miles is in the Hanover to Grafton Notch section, for another $8.99.

I can’t find where to get just the Maine section mentioned. When I go to app stores all I can find is the whole AT for $59. Can someone point me in with right direction

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I can’t find where to get just the Maine section mentioned. When I go to app stores all I can find is the whole AT for $59. Can someone point me in with right direction
    The App is free. You download just the App and then you can do an "In App" purchase of any section you wish.
    Remote for detachment, narrow for chosen company, winding for leisure, lonely for contemplation, the Trail beckons not merely north and south, but upward to the body, mind, and soul of man.

Download the "free" app first. (that gives you the approach trail in Georgia). Open the app and tap on the tools icon (lower left corner, circle with three horizontal lines). That will open the tools menu, which is a circle. At the top of the circle tap the "buy/open" slice of the pie. That will show you a map of the whole AT with push pins. Find the one for Maine and tap on that. The pin will be red if you haven't bought that section yet, it will be green once you buy it.
    Follow slogoen on Instagram.

Got it. Thanks folks for the help.

++ New Posts ++