I have for sale a couple new and used items.

The first is the Salomon Sense Ride size 9 US shoes in the fiery red color. These shoes are brand spankin' new, never worn! These go for $120 new and I am asking $80 + s/h obo.
IMG_4347.JPGIMG_4348.JPGIMG_4349 (1).JPG

Also for sale is a used Big Agnes Heart Mountain SL sleeping bag. This is a full featured bag using 800+ fill power down. Bag has zipper draft tube, neck gaiter, pillow sleeve, and also uses big agnes integrated sleeping pad holder system with a sleeve on the underside to house your sleeping pad. Weighed the bag at 32oz and was washed in 2017 and has not been used since. There are no defects, no stains, rips, tears, abrasions, etc. Used under 20 nights total and has maintained excellent amount of loft compared to other 30* bags I have. – asking $160 plus shipping OBO
IMG_4357.JPGIMG_4356.JPGIMG_4355.JPGIMG_4354.JPGIMG_4353.JPGIMG_4351.JPGIMG_4350.JPG

I also have
a medium Osprey Atmos 35. One owner. That's right! This is the yellow 35l version that was discontinued years ago for some odd reason. This pack is a panel loading design. http://www.backcountry.com/osprey-packs-atmos-35-overnight-backpack-1900-2300-cu-in I have used this pack extensively and it does show some wear. However, the pack is 100% functional and only shows signs of dirt and Deet penetration. All zippers pull well and mesh is still in tact. This would make an excellent winter daypack that can take some abuse or a bomber pack for short trips. - asking $120 obo
23i8jy9.jpg16920yx.jpgo5vmnd.jpgIMAG1154.jpgequo82.jpg

All prices are OBO and before shipping. paypal is the preferred method of payment. Thanks everyone and let me know if any questions arise!