WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

[QUOTE=rickb;2213282]Since you asked the question, I feel like it might be Ok to answer:

I think he may be lying!!!!

The best AVAILABLE price I saw was $113. Now while it is true that I spent all of 3 minutes to get that fare and limited my time frame to the next 30 day am smarter than most. I would be astounded if he were able to beat me by $13 bucks!!!

WOW!

Journal Entries
    Images

[QUOTE=Quik;2213286]
    Quote Originally Posted by rickb View Post
    WOW!
    Full disclosure: I leaned of that most useful website https://matrix.itasoftware.com/#cale...esearch=TTNATL right here on Whiteblaze.

In an off-topic thread drift!

I cannot remember who brought it to my attention, but he know who he is. Thanks.

One other irony of thread drifts like this is that they bump up the original post, so they have the potential of exposing the thread to more folks who might enjoy the company of the OP.

[QUOTE=rickb;2213294]
    Quote Originally Posted by Quik View Post
    Full disclosure: I leaned of that most useful website https://matrix.itasoftware.com/#cale...esearch=TTNATL right here on Whiteblaze.

In an off-topic thread drift!

I cannot remember who brought it to my attention, but he know who he is. Thanks.

One other irony of thread drifts like this is that they bump up the original post, so they have the potential of exposing the thread to more folks who might enjoy the company of the OP.
    it wasn't WOW at your $113 ticket price, it was WOW that you implied I might be lying.

[QUOTE=Quik;2213296]

it wasn't WOW at your $113 ticket price, it was WOW that you implied I might be lying.
    I think he was being facetious on the lying part. Exaggerating for effect.

-

Quote Originally Posted by hootyhoo View Post
    I’m off this useless board.
    you will be missed............ ok, everyone is over it

-

[QUOTE=Quik;2213296]

from the nuance - an omission rather than a lie is suggested - if you are using airline points/ miles some past payment is involved - a ride from a friend involves some value of goodwill

stating: "I am getting from Atlanta to Baxter for 100$" is less than honest if it involves undisclosed/ not publicly available means

[QUOTE=George;2213319]

from the nuance - an omission rather than a lie is suggested - if you are using airline points/ miles some past payment is involved - a ride from a friend involves some value of goodwill

stating: "I am getting from Atlanta to Baxter for 100$" is less than honest if it involves undisclosed/ not publicly available means

I leave on July 1 direct flight to Portland, free same day shuttle (friend) to Baxter. good planning total cost <$100
    George no where did I state I was leaving from ATL, that's an assumption on your part. Unless I choose to say how I get there and any costs it simply isn't anyones business, nothing dishonest about it.

This topic has run its of course route as usual and it bores me, I'm going to the pool.

-

maybe you can see the OP there

George no where did I state I was leaving from ATL, that's an assumption on your part. Unless I choose to say how I get there and any costs it simply isn't anyones business, nothing dishonest about it.

This topic has run its of course route as usual and it bores me, I'm going to the pool.
    Step back from the keyboard and breathe. Rick did nothing but confirm your comment of flying to Maine for $100 (and made a joke about lying because his numbers were $13 higher than yours). He wasn't calling you out at all. Again, breathe. Go for a walk. Enjoy nature.
    Last edited by CalebJ; 06-27-2018 at 08:35.

Wow. snl should make a sketch about aholes hiking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let me go

I was going to offer to help, but then I read past the first post.
    Teej

"[ATers] represent three percent of our use and about twenty percent of our effort," retired Baxter Park Director Jensen Bissell.

LMFAO!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++