Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1

    Default FS: ZPacks Duplex

    Gauging interest in selling my Duplex to finance a tent better suited to my needs. Love this tent but need double wall for impending move to UK.

    Like-new Duplex. No holes, tears or any sign of wear except for slightly dirty guylines. All zips and toggles are in great shape. Used only for a handful of trips and cleaned after each with water. If anyone knows me they know I baby my gear...the guys even make fun of me for doing so and this tent is no exception.

    This is the heavier Spruce .74 version.

    Hate to sell but really can't justify two DCF tents.

    $500 shipped CONUS. Paypal only. F&F preferred.

    Will upload more pictures as soon as I can get to my computer
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2

    Default

    I have a friend or two I am referring to this, they are both ready to pull the trigger on a duplex
    AT Shuttle List
    Trail Miles: 3,715.9
    AT Trips: 67
    AT Map 1 Completion: 1818.9 Springer, GA - Franconia Notch, NH
    AT Map 2 Completion: 263.8 Gaps From GA - PA

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit McCrae View Post
    I have a friend or two I am referring to this, they are both ready to pull the trigger on a duplex
    Sounds good. Will wait to hear.

  4. #4

    Default

    Sorry I tried 1 is going to stick with the old strato he has, and the other just purchased Friday from zpacks
    AT Shuttle List
    Trail Miles: 3,715.9
    AT Trips: 67
    AT Map 1 Completion: 1818.9 Springer, GA - Franconia Notch, NH
    AT Map 2 Completion: 263.8 Gaps From GA - PA

  5. #5

    Default

    Okay no worries I'm sure it won't be around for long

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    11-02-2016
    Location
    lakewood
    Age
    48
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Saving up now give me 6 weeks ha... Wish I could snag it.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    05-14-2016
    Location
    West-central Indiana
    Posts
    378

    Default

    These really are great tents. I tried a handful of tents before finally dropping the coin on a Duplex. Ended up being money well spent, as was the Solplex I bought for solo trips. Good luck on the sale.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jgillam View Post
    These really are great tents. I tried a handful of tents before finally dropping the coin on a Duplex. Ended up being money well spent, as was the Solplex I bought for solo trips. Good luck on the sale.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Thanks. I hope to get it sold fairly quickly but I'm certainly not in a massive hurry to sell it.

  9. #9
    Registered User Maineiac64's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-09-2016
    Location
    Woodstock, GA
    Age
    56
    Posts
    599

    Default

    Doesnt zpacks offer an insert to make it double wall?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maineiac64 View Post
    Doesnt zpacks offer an insert to make it double wall?
    Not that I know. It's a hybrid tent

  11. #11

    Default

    please explain why the duplex will not work on the mother isle?

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swisscross View Post
    please explain why the duplex will not work on the mother isle?
    It will, but I want a double wall for the rainy, wind-driven wilds of Scotland and Scandinavia. Plus Tarptent just released my dream tent...the Stratospire in DCF.

    It sold...which was fast! Less than 24 hours!

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DuneElliot View Post
    It will, but I want a double wall for the rainy, wind-driven wilds of Scotland and Scandinavia. Plus Tarptent just released my dream tent...the Stratospire in DCF.

    It sold...which was fast! Less than 24 hours!
    I spent about 2000+ miles in my stratospire 2 and I couldn't have been happier with it, unless it was lighter then what it was already Enjoy and do a review maybe?
    AT Shuttle List
    Trail Miles: 3,715.9
    AT Trips: 67
    AT Map 1 Completion: 1818.9 Springer, GA - Franconia Notch, NH
    AT Map 2 Completion: 263.8 Gaps From GA - PA

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit McCrae View Post
    I spent about 2000+ miles in my stratospire 2 and I couldn't have been happier with it, unless it was lighter then what it was already Enjoy and do a review maybe?
    Will do. I'm excited to get it

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    05-14-2016
    Location
    West-central Indiana
    Posts
    378

    Default

    Yes they do and I highly recommend it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maineiac64 View Post
    Doesnt zpacks offer an insert to make it double wall?
    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  16. #16

    Default

    The double wall is discontinued
    AT Shuttle List
    Trail Miles: 3,715.9
    AT Trips: 67
    AT Map 1 Completion: 1818.9 Springer, GA - Franconia Notch, NH
    AT Map 2 Completion: 263.8 Gaps From GA - PA

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    05-14-2016
    Location
    West-central Indiana
    Posts
    378

    Default

    Well that's a gosh darn shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit McCrae View Post
    The double wall is discontinued
    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    Registered User Reverse's Avatar
    Join Date
    03-31-2017
    Location
    Papakura NZ
    Age
    59
    Posts
    60
    Images
    1

    Default

    Is the duplex still up for sale?

  19. #19

    Default

    No it sold. I need to close the thread. Sorry

++ New Posts ++

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •