WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Images

I just completed a pretty major upgrade of this app, including updating the mile markers to match the latest from the ATC and adding symbols for water sources, shelters, campsites, hostels, roads, etc. similar to the ones in WhiteBlaze Pages.

https://bentwells.shinyapps.io/atdata/

I'm still toying with the idea of creating a daily trip planner to accompany it - something where you can pick your start and end points for each day and it calculates distance, total elevation gain/loss, etc. Please let me know if you think something like that would be useful.
    It's all good in the woods.

Default Nice app

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRock View Post
    I just completed a pretty major upgrade of this app, including updating the mile markers to match the latest from the ATC and adding symbols for water sources, shelters, campsites, hostels, roads, etc. similar to the ones in WhiteBlaze Pages.

https://bentwells.shinyapps.io/atdata/

I'm still toying with the idea of creating a daily trip planner to accompany it - something where you can pick your start and end points for each day and it calculates distance, total elevation gain/loss, etc. Please let me know if you think something like that would be useful.
    This is graphically well-designed and fun to play with. I think people would use a built in calculator. There would be some overlap with the far out app. Very nice work, I’m planning a section and will try it out more fully. I’ve used the postholer app at times, I think your app and it would work really well together in planning.

Appreciate the elegance of this app. The design really shines, especially when viewed on a desktop computer, and the amount of detail is impressive. Would be excellent for planning purposes.

This is great! Thanks for making it available.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++