WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Pa'Lante V2 (FT)

I have a new Pa'Lante V2 16' torso w/hipbelt that I would like to trade for an unmodified, medium Mountain Laurel Designs Burn.

Would you sell the bag outright?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really looking to trade. If I can't, I'll post it on eBay in a month. Thanks for the interest.

Love my burn...liked the look of the v2 curious what you don’t like about it?

I had the original Simple Pack, the bottom pocket is a game changer but I didn't like the shoulder straps. I sold it and bought a Burn. When I saw that they were reengineering the shoulder straps into a more dramatic S shape. I sold my Burn and bought the V2. The pack is MUCH better, the features are fantastic I honestly think I'd probably get 2 or 3 thru-hikes out of it, but I just really liked the way the Burn straps sat on my shoulders. I'm not a "big guy" but I'm fit and have very wide shoulders so it's really a personal thing. I have a friend who tried it on and he loved it. He tried to trade me his Osprey Exos but I really like the way the Burn fit my body.

Quote Originally Posted by salty_robbins View Post
    I had the original Simple Pack, the bottom pocket is a game changer but I didn't like the shoulder straps. I sold it and bought a Burn. When I saw that they were reengineering the shoulder straps into a more dramatic S shape. I sold my Burn and bought the V2. The pack is MUCH better, the features are fantastic I honestly think I'd probably get 2 or 3 thru-hikes out of it, but I just really liked the way the Burn straps sat on my shoulders. I'm not a "big guy" but I'm fit and have very wide shoulders so it's really a personal thing. I have a friend who tried it on and he loved it. He tried to trade me his Osprey Exos but I really like the way the Burn fit my body.
    May I ask if you ever had issues with things falling out of the bottom pocket?

No not once. Not even on the original Simple Pack.

++ New Posts ++