WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Seek Outside / Paradox Packs Evolution 4800 Bundle

Hi all,

Here is a wonderful pack setup for anyone looking to step-up their gear.

Seek Outside makes incredibly lightweight yet incredibly durable and capable load haulers as well as a variety of other backpacking and hunting gear.

I am selling a like new Paradox / Seek Outside Evolution 4800ci Pack with accessories. This has been taken out maybe a total of 10 times. Always cleaned, always stored properly and dry.

Large Hipbelt (33 -38 size) and comes with 4" extensions for increased load capacity comfort via load lifters and increased torso length. I am 6'6 and this pack is capable of adjusting from 15" - 22" Torso length.

Constructed of fully waterproof XPac aka Sailcloth. Description from Seek Outside: XPAC X42 - This fabric is suitable for the most rugged uses and features a 420 Denier face fabric with a the waterpoof laminate. X42 has a higher taber abrasion resistance rating than 500 D Cordura. It is termed a "rugged" fabric that is suitable for rock abrasion / hard use.

Here is a product review for this model a few years back:

http://www.trailspace.com/gear/seek-...volution-4800/

Here is a link to the current model, which appears to be basically the same pack with some few adjustments.

https://seekoutside.com/goshawk-4800/

In order to buy this pack today from Seek Outside, with the included accessories,( Base talon, Hipbelt pocket, hipbelt water bottle holder, lumbar pad, 2 accessory pouches, extra straps, 4" extension) it would cost you $630 plus tax and shipping. I am asking $375 Free Shipping, buyer pays payal fees. I feel this is a very fair price and am pretty firm at that price.

Here are the pics including a current checkout cart at Seek Outside so you can see how I came to the $630.

Thanks!

Will post pics shortly...
    Last edited by tyguy; 04-29-2018 at 14:54.

Photos...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Seek outside cart checkout.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Pics are showing a strange pinkish oil slick color, I assure you that is just something going on with the bright sun and my camera, the pack is totally black Xpac fabric.

Forgot to list weight. Current Goshawk model comes in at 3 lbs 11oz. No reason the evolution model should be much different.

https://seekoutside.com/goshawk-4800/

Pack sold.

Thank.

++ New Posts ++