WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default In need of Shuttle from NOC back to bus station at or directly in route to Atlanta

hi, I am joining a longer distance friend at the beginning of his hike but need to get off the trail at or near Nantahalla Outdoor Center on May 11 or early May 12.

Just checking to see if any of the many Georgia shuttle people might be able to "back haul" me to, or a bus stop on the way to, Atlanta in this time frame after taking hikers up to the NOC? I need to be on a bus that can get me to Montgomery AL by late Saturday, May 12.

Edwin
    Enterprise AL

Journal Entries

Google "AT shuttle list" and call one of them.
    My favorite is Ron Brown, but there are others if he's too busy.

Ron Brown is top notch A++

This far out he should be able to help!
    Trail Miles: 4,927.6
    AT Map 1: Complete 2013-2021
    Sheltowee Trace: Complete 2020-2023
    Pinhoti Trail: Complete 2023-2024
    Foothills Trail: 0.0
    AT Map 2: 279.4
    BMT: 52.7
    CDT: 85.4

Images

Quote Originally Posted by ednotmilkman View Post
    hi, I am joining a longer distance friend at the beginning of his hike but need to get off the trail at or near Nantahalla Outdoor Center on May 11 or early May 12.

Just checking to see if any of the many Georgia shuttle people might be able to "back haul" me to, or a bus stop on the way to, Atlanta in this time frame after taking hikers up to the NOC? I need to be on a bus that can get me to Montgomery AL by late Saturday, May 12.

Edwin
    Enterprise AL
    you can give me a call and i can see if i can assist you on a ride and through ga . i have several cars out here helping hikers . the further shuttle appalachian . check out my face book page and call around for credentials . thanks and hike safely . donald " grateful " ballard 7723210905

++ New Posts ++