WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS - Lightheart Gear Solong 6

$200 shipped, paypal f&f.

For sale is a Lightheart Gear Solong 6 Tent in camo. The carbon fiber awning pole is included. I purchased this tent about 2 years ago and its been used for a total of 11 nights on the trail. It was in excellent condition until I tried to dry it in a poorly chosen spot and ended up with some small tears in the vestibules. The tent was sent back to LHG for repair and the patches were seamsealed by them. Their are a total of 10 small patches (see pictures), some on the inside and a few on the outside. They are all but invisible once you get a few feet away from the tent. They did a great job on the repair and I love the tent. Only reason I'm selling is I recently got a duplex and don't need both tents. Includes stuff sack and awning pole.
    LHG SL6 2.jpgLHG SL6 0.jpgLHG SL6 4.jpgLHG SL6 3.jpg
    LHG SL6 6.jpgLHG SL6 5.jpgLHG SL6 7.jpg

Love the SoLong. Some pitching advice for it though (or for people who didn't trade theirs for a duplex.....im jealous by the way :P). I see in your pics you have your awning pole at a good angle, but you should run your stake line straight down from the pole rather than away at an angle. That will eliminate the pole swaying in the wind

Sorry to be THAT guy, just trying to help!

Quote Originally Posted by dcdennis View Post
    Love the SoLong. Some pitching advice for it though (or for people who didn't trade theirs for a duplex.....im jealous by the way :P). I see in your pics you have your awning pole at a good angle, but you should run your stake line straight down from the pole rather than away at an angle. That will eliminate the pole swaying in the wind

Sorry to be THAT guy, just trying to help!
    No problem. I'll be the first to say that was a horrible pitch in the pictures. Was trying to beat an incoming rain storm while keeping an eye on my 18 month old. Decided that would have to do for a for sale ad. LOL

Still available

Price lowered - $175 shipped

Tent is SOLD

++ New Posts ++