WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Used packs for Girl Scouts

I'm throwing out a request on behalf of some parents in my daughter's Girl Scout troop. They are doing a backpack camp out in June. I'm working with them as an advisor, and I can lend stoves and tents and such, but I cannot really help with packs. So I'd like to put together some options for used packs for the parents of the girls that don't have one (which is most). Let me know if you have any youth / girl packs that would fit a 12 year old Girl Scout you'd sell for a fair price.

Images

Not sure how to respond, as I don't have any to offer.

However, just got off Steep and Cheap (looking for BSA tents), so I plugged this in:

https://www.steepandcheap.com/Store/...6%5C+Camp&nf=1

Might find something new for less money.

Good luck.
    Old Hiker
    AT Hike 2012 - 497 Miles of 2184
    AT Thru Hiker - 29 FEB - 03 OCT 2016 2189.1 miles
    Just because my teeth are showing, does NOT mean I'm smiling.
    Hányszor lennél inkább máshol?

Default Used packs for Girl Scouts

REI will sometimes lend backpacking gear for groups or youth. They were willing to lend several things from packs to cooking gear for some teens on a school backpacking trip where I work. I don't know if you have an REI near you, but it never hurts to ask.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Just Tom View Post
    I'm throwing out a request on behalf of some parents in my daughter's Girl Scout troop. They are doing a backpack camp out in June. I'm working with them as an advisor, and I can lend stoves and tents and such, but I cannot really help with packs. So I'd like to put together some options for used packs for the parents of the girls that don't have one (which is most). Let me know if you have any youth / girl packs that would fit a 12 year old Girl Scout you'd sell for a fair price.
    i have a osprey 55 ariel i can give to you . get ahold of me . donald 7723210905 , 7067453306 7064009105 ... call me and i can send it and i might have some friends that can help out . maybe i'm not sure . the ariel is a womans pack

Your local Boy Scout troops likely have a ton of stuff to lend. Contact them, I'm certain they will help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Thefurther View Post
    i have a osprey 55 ariel i can give to you . get ahold of me . donald 7723210905 , 7067453306 7064009105 ... call me and i can send it and i might have some friends that can help out . maybe i'm not sure . the ariel is a womans pack
    Just a quick shout-out to Donald for the assistance, thanks so much!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Just Tom View Post
    Just a quick shout-out to Donald for the assistance, thanks so much!
    you are welcome tom . thank you my friend . anything to brighten someones day . peace my friend and hike safely

++ New Posts ++