I've been putting together my April nobo gear list to have all the items and their weights in front of me, and I'm on the fence about a few items. (A couple of these questions are female specific but not all, so I figured I'd put it in the general forum. Gentlemen, kindly ignore whatever does not apply to you. Thanks all!)

1. Skirt? I like to hike in full-length running tights to avoid chafing and protect against ticks, and I'm debating bringing a short, lightweight skirt to wear over for the pockets and modesty while dropping the leggings to pee. Thoughts?
2. Pack towel? I have one of those little sham-wow things from my swim team days. Worth it?
3. External battery for the phone? My phone is new and lasts several days if I keep it in airplane mode during the day and off at night. Is the extra battery worth the weight to you? If so, how many mAh?
4. Knife? I have a spork thing. I don't enjoy dried meats or hard cheeses so I wasn't thinking to bring one. Do any of you carry them, either for cooking or self-defense?
5. Pepper spray? Worth it for the sense of security? (against two- or four-legged predators) I've never carried anything for self-defense before, but in October while backpacking alone in Spain I had a guy pass me, wait for me in a secluded area, and then try to expose himself to me while soliciting sex, so I'm going into this trip a little wary of creeps.

Thanks for your opinions and advice!
My full gear list is here, and any tips are welcome. https://www.tefltrekker.com/home/201...ian-trail-gear Cheers!