WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default the further shuttle appalachian

the further shuttle Appalachian a commercially insured shuttle company that is made up of seasoned hikers and people that know how to get you to where you want to go . we plan out hikes for people that want to come down and enjoy the ga and nc trail systems and we cater to the Appalachian trail enthusiasts . we know the roads and the trails here in ga and nc like the back of our hands and can get you where you need to go quick and efficiently . we do have two cars on the road and can assist large groups . we love to help out so give us a call even if you are just looking for questions . 7723210905 , 7067453306 , 7064009105 ... donald " grateful " ballard .... we do have a women driver for women out there that feel comfortable riding with woman . mary " d.z." bastin

Can you direct me to a SOBO Shuttle from VA610 to Damascus mid March?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeps View Post
    Can you direct me to a SOBO Shuttle from VA610 to Damascus mid March?
    i cannot my friend but if i were up there i would certainly help you . if you are ever down in ga or nc give us a call we will be glad to assist you on your hike . peace my friend and hike safely

Hi friend and I are looking to hike from the NC line to Neels gap the first week of May. How close can a shuttle get us to the state line?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by DragAss View Post
    Hi friend and I are looking to hike from the NC line to Neels gap the first week of May. How close can a shuttle get us to the state line?
    blue ridge gap is the closest i can get you to the state line . it is approximately 3 miles south of the line . give me a call and i can help you with some info . 7723210905 ...... peace brother and hike safely my friend

El Sordo
    Images

there is a 2 mile trail into Bly Gap which is basically the state line.
    Dyslexics Untie!

Images

If anyone is looking for a shuttle in GA or NC, I highly recommend The Further Shuttle, as my wife and I have used them on all of our section and day hikes. Very easy to work with, nice and accommodating, very helpful.
    Section and Day Hiker

Quote Originally Posted by Thefurther View Post
    the further shuttle Appalachian a commercially insured shuttle company that is made up of seasoned hikers and people that know how to get you to where you want to go . we plan out hikes for people that want to come down and enjoy the ga and nc trail systems and we cater to the Appalachian trail enthusiasts . we know the roads and the trails here in ga and nc like the back of our hands and can get you where you need to go quick and efficiently . we do have two cars on the road and can assist large groups . we love to help out so give us a call even if you are just looking for questions . 7723210905 , 7067453306 , 7064009105 ... donald " grateful " ballard .... we do have a women driver for women out there that feel comfortable riding with woman . mary " d.z." bastin
    Looking for shuttle, neels gap to amicolola april 20th. Can i park at neels gap multi day?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Check out my youtube channel
    Ramdino Roaming the Trails

Images

Quote Originally Posted by ramdino View Post
    Looking for shuttle, neels gap to amicolola april 20th. Can i park at neels gap multi day?

hello my friend .... you can definitely park at neel gap but you will have to park down the road on the northside of the mountain . coming from the south on 19/129 you will pass mountain crossing and continue towards Blairsville for approximately 2 tenths of a mile . on the left you will see a parking lot exit ,keep on going and you will see the entrance to the Byron reece trailhead . you can park there for free for at least 7 days . april 20th is a Friday so you should be good on parking the first part of the day . google map Byron reece trailhead and it should bring you right there . peace and hike safely

Quote Originally Posted by Thefurther View Post
    hello my friend .... you can definitely park at neel gap but you will have to park down the road on the northside of the mountain . coming from the south on 19/129 you will pass mountain crossing and continue towards Blairsville for approximately 2 tenths of a mile . on the left you will see a parking lot exit ,keep on going and you will see the entrance to the Byron reece trailhead . you can park there for free for at least 7 days . april 20th is a Friday so you should be good on parking the first part of the day . google map Byron reece trailhead and it should bring you right there . peace and hike safely
    Great thanks for the reply can you send me a PM the price of a shuttle from neels Gap to Springer

Check out my youtube channel
    Ramdino Roaming the Trails

Images

Quote Originally Posted by ramdino View Post
    Great thanks for the reply can you send me a PM the price of a shuttle from neels Gap to Springer

you are welcome ... check your private message . thank you . peace my friend

Images

check out my facebook page at the further shuttle appalachian at facebook . hike safely .... peace my friends

Images

the further shuttle now has three vehicles and can handle very large groups . we are knowledgeable , reliable and the team works together to get you where you need to go . we cover Atlanta to Fontana dam and we are all seasoned hikers . you can check us out on facebook at the further shuttle appalachian at facebook . if you want more info about the services we offer you can reach us at 7723210905 , 7067453306 . you can also check our credentials with just about any known shuttle driver in ga ,nc , and call any hostel in the ga area and ask about us and what we are about . thank you for your time and you all hike safely now . peace , love and prosperity ... donald " grateful " ballard

Images

we also take credit , debit , and cash .... thank you

Leonidas

Could you pm me a quote for a 2-person shuttle, Fontana Dam to Dicks Creek Gap it would be a Saturday pickup if that makes a difference.

Thanks!
    AT: 695.7 mi
    Benton MacKaye Trail '20
    Pinhoti Trail '18-19'
    @leonidasonthetrail https://www.youtube.com/c/LeonidasontheTrail

In sept I'm planning to park at Amicalola falls and hike to unicoi gap. Could I get a ride back to my car? Could I get a quote?

Thank-you.

So how does the shuttle work? Do you call when you get to a parking spot or schedule pick-up? About how much a mile?
    Planning a hike in sept, this shuttle back to my vehicle is the only thing I haven't got worked out.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cfuqua View Post
    So how does the shuttle work? Do you call when you get to a parking spot or schedule pick-up? About how much a mile?
    Planning a hike in sept, this shuttle back to my vehicle is the only thing I haven't got worked out.
    Thanks
    Traditionally you park the car where you plan to end the hike and then get a shuttle back to the beginning. That way there is no waiting for a shuttle at the end of the hike or possibility that the shuttle firm just cant make it.

Quote Originally Posted by cfuqua View Post
    Thanks
    Traditionally you park the car where you plan to end the hike and then get a shuttle back to the beginning. That way there is no waiting for a shuttle at the end of the hike or possibility that the shuttle firm just cant make it.

++ New Posts ++