Default Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad- Women's

The wife (female in charge) has ordered me to clear the closet if I want to buy anymore goodies... Therefor I am selling the below item.

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad- Women's. Marketed as women's, but a nice in between size at 66" long 20” wide and 12oz. Decided to go with pad that is a tad wider. New condition, only been used for 5 nights, found it to be a great length just not wide enough for my broad shoulders. Pad designed for colder sleepers has a higher R-value than regular NeoAir Xlite 3.7 versus 3.2.
    Asking $115.00 shipped Currently selling for $160 online

Quote Originally Posted by wordstew View Post
    The wife (female in charge) has ordered me to clear the closet if I want to buy anymore goodies... Therefor I am selling the below item.

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad- Women's. Marketed as women's, but a nice in between size at 66" long 20” wide and 12oz. Decided to go with pad that is a tad wider. New condition, only been used for 5 nights, found it to be a great length just not wide enough for my broad shoulders. Pad designed for colder sleepers has a higher R-value than regular NeoAir Xlite 3.7 versus 3.2.
    Pice Drop to $100 shipped

Default price drop

Price Drop $85.00 shippe

price drop $85.00 shippe
    sorry folks... Item is now sold

I liked the blow up. Good for a side sleeper and I have a 3/4 one and use the pack for the feet.

++ New Posts ++