WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Journal Entries
    Images

Default Seeking Backpackers to Share Shuttle - SNP sections 1 & 2, & Linden, VA (optional)

I am planning to backpack Shenandoah National Park sections 1 and 2 over 3 days (likely Sat, Sun & Mon) (38 miles)., possibly very soon. I also plan to hike Linden, VA, Route 55 to Front Royal, and stay at Mountain Home Hostel in Front Royal on Friday night (7.5 miles). Before heading home, I may stay overnight at MHH again after completing the SNP sections. If you are interested in sharing the shuttle for either or both parts of this trip, please let me know. I would enjoy sharing conversation at the huts, but like the HYOH method, so I don't slow anyone else down, or feel pressured to move fast.
    I am an older backpacker, with 500 miles completed during the past 4 years, and tend to move faster up hill, and very slowly down hill.
    Just love being outside, not sure why. 765 AT miles done (2014-2018), many more to go.

Journal Entries
    Images

This trip was postponed to wait for better weather, so if you are interested in doing this in the spring, please let me know. Thanks.
    Just love being outside, not sure why. 765 AT miles done (2014-2018), many more to go.

++ New Posts ++