WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Journal Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BowGal View Post
    Some really good videos for sure.
    Only thing I find annoying, and I hope it doesn’t happen when I attempt my thru hike, is someone assuming I want to be on camera. I don’t want to be asked why I’m hiking the AT, or to praise Jesus for the views...I’m out there for me, and my reasons.
    I’m an introvert by nature, so I hope someone asks me first if I want to be on video.
    I agree with you 100% on this issue. I am out there for me and me alone. Of course if I come across another hiker in trouble, injured or who has misjudged their food supply I will stop help them out or share my meals with them. I am one of those people that believes by helping someone else it will come back to me two fold.

It does bother me when I come across a hiker who somehow got more than a scratch that only carries a couple bandaides and I have dig into my kit to fix them up. But being a former paramedic, and current wilderness first aide and first responder I just put it behind me and help those people.
    Blackheart

I also plan to do the recording of vlogs, but I don't know how to do it better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++