Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by gwschenk View Post
    3000' feet in 10 miles? That's flat! :-)

Have to admit, Section B seemed all uphill. Did that Section in February a couple of years ago. Really enjoyed it, we didn't see anyone but Josh at Chihuahua Valley Road.
    Josh? Wouldn't be Josh McCoy would it?...

Quote Originally Posted by jefals View Post
    Don't know Josh's last name. He was the caretaker at Mike Herrera's place on Chihuahua Valley Road. We were getting water at Mike's tank, and Josh road up on an ATV and invited us down to the house. It was my birthday and the girls had a cake for me so we went on down and shared it with Mike. We had a fun time eating dinner and dancing to the Eagles.

We didn't see any hikers during that trip. It was really nice. BTW, at Paradise Valley Cafe I prefer the Aston Martin to the Jose burger.

I see. A real underachiever, huh?
    Yeah, you're right about time around the campfire. Would be fun. Maybe oneadesedayz!
    Tiny House builder....they're getting a little local press around here. Mayor wants them as partial solution for homeless folks...
    Tiny house? @ $150 - $200 / sq. Ft. I don’t think so.
    Nigeria has a better idea. Stack a 20’ shipping container on top of a 40’ shipping container. A New Orleans style camel back home and business.
    Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by gwschenk View Post
    Don't know Josh's last name. He was the caretaker at Mike Herrera's place on Chihuahua Valley Road. We were getting water at Mike's tank, and Josh road up on an ATV and invited us down to the house. It was my birthday and the girls had a cake for me so we went on down and shared it with Mike. We had a fun time eating dinner and dancing to the Eagles.

We didn't see any hikers during that trip. It was really nice. BTW, at Paradise Valley Cafe I prefer the Aston Martin to the Jose burger.
    That's likely not the same Josh. Aktho, when we were hiking together, my birthday occurred while we were at a campground, and somehow the dude got some RVers to provide us with a little vodka for the occasion! ?

Quote Originally Posted by Venchka View Post
    I see. A real underachiever, huh?
    Yeah, you're right about time around the campfire. Would be fun. Maybe oneadesedayz!
    Tiny House builder....they're getting a little local press around here. Mayor wants them as partial solution for homeless folks...
    Tiny house? @ $150 - $200 / sq. Ft. I don’t think so.
    Nigeria has a better idea. Stack a 20’ shipping container on top of a 40’ shipping container. A New Orleans style camel back home and business.
    Wayne
    Hmm. Good thing you ain't the mayor! ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++