WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Macadamia nuts or pistachios are a favorite. I've also been mixing in some MCT oil powder into a bottle to bring along for a keto boost. I've used Lara bars in the past but seem to get too much of a sugar spike for my tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by tryterry View Post
    Macadamia nuts or pistachios are a favorite. I've also been mixing in some MCT oil powder into a bottle to bring along for a keto boost. I've used Lara bars in the past but seem to get too much of a sugar spike for my tastes.
    I wonder how they make a powder out of oil.
    If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.

TexasBob, probably the same magic they use to make powdered milk. I’ve never questioned it and, like spam, never wanted to know how it’s made.

Images

Looks like they mix the oil with some sort of binder.

Quote Originally Posted by tryterry View Post
    Ohh, that explains it. You're in Cali. Learned another new thing today...MCT oil powder. Never knew about that site. THX.

Hey, say it was full flavored powdered butter or bacon and the naysayers would be drooling.

Quest MCT powder is a wonderful product, easy on the stomach (actual MCT oil can give you disaster pants; ask me how I know).
    Use Quest MCT powder in your coffee or anywhere you need a creamy liquid. Excellent.
    It will increase ketones and keep you from getting so hungry.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
++ New Posts ++