You purchased the AT Guide PDF and are trying to plan your trip. Lets copy and paste this hostel address into google so I can bookmark it on my Google Maps.

Uh Oh, right click doesn't work, CTRL+C doesn't work, highlighting doesn't work. What give?

DISCLAIMER:
Before anyone gets their gaiters in a twist this does NOT assist anyone in stealing, sharing or pirating the guide. There are other embedded checks in the AT guide that will point back to you if you share the guide for free. GravityGear will know you shared it; saving $15 is not worth going to court over. Buy the guide and support the work that goes into making it.

So... How do I unlock the ability to copy stuff from the file?

All you need is a GOOGLE account. Who doesn't have a google account these days...

1) Go to GOOGLE DRIVE. Login with your credentials if asked.

2) Drag and drop the AT Guide PDF into your web browser, this should upload the file to your Drive. You can also click New File > File Upload and select it.

3) Once done uploading, left click the PDF and it will open a preview of the guide.

4) At the top right is a printer icon, click that or use the shortcut CTRL + P on the keyboard. Just clicking Download wont work.

5) Go to CHANGE... and select Save As PDF from the drop down.

6) Save the AT Guide PDF back to your computer.

Viola, you can now highlight, copy and paste info from the AT Guide.

Again fair warning. Do not share or copy your guide to others. There is hidden watermark and metadata you cannot get rid of without the correct software.