WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS: Like new Tarptent Rainbow

I have for sale (1) Tarptent Rainbow tent with condensation liner, Tyvek ground cloth, high viz guy-outs and new tensioners, aluminum pole and lightweight stakes.

Bought new after returning from a trip in July 2015. Used 4 nights in summer of 2016. Doesn't fit my needs at the time so time for it to find a new home. Tent and accessories are in like new condition. This set-up is as light as it gets.

$330+ invested will sell for $220 including shipping to the lower 48. Paypal preferred form of payment. If you have a specific question or want to see a photo of something please let me know and I'll dig it out and get the info for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Still for sale.

Someone please buy me. My owner says he's going to put me in a box and throw me out in the garage because he doesn't have a use for me anymore. I need to be FREE!!!!!!

Pic of the stakes included.tarptent 05.JPG

Some days, it's not worth chewing through the restraints.

is it a double or single rainbow?

It is the Single Rainbow. Hence the title. They only have 1 seam seal kit that they use for both the double and single.

I think your problem is that TarpTent is selling these for $259. Not sure you'll get someone excited for 30 bucks off new. Yes I know you seam sealed it and got the liner, still.

So it's $40 less, plus $12 for the ground cloth, plus $15 for shipping, $30 for the liner, $15 for extra stakes, $10 for the seam sealer kit. Plus I never really expected to get the full $220 asking price. So in the end it's $120 cheaper than new. But hey, whose counting.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBull View Post
    So it's $40 less, plus $12 for the ground cloth, plus $15 for shipping, $30 for the liner, $15 for extra stakes, $10 for the seam sealer kit. Plus I never really expected to get the full $220 asking price. So in the end it's $120 cheaper than new. But hey, whose counting.
    Good example as why to refrain from commenting on someone elses fs items unless you are buying. So annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Maineiac64 View Post
    Good example as why to refrain from commenting on someone elses fs items unless you are buying. So annoying.
    I respectfully disagree, feedback from the market/community is a good thing. In this case, the seller got the opportunity to emphasize the real value in response to the feedback. Prof was trying to be helpful, even if a little too direct for some people, after it not selling for over a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Singto View Post
    I respectfully disagree, feedback from the market/community is a good thing. In this case, the seller got the opportunity to emphasize the real value in response to the feedback. Prof was trying to be helpful, even if a little too direct for some people, after it not selling for over a month.
    Mostly such comments are often half assed, inaccurate, and unhelpful as in this case. Prof wasn’t trying to be helpful. He could of private mesaged the seller if that was his real intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Maineiac64 View Post
    Mostly such comments are often half assed, inaccurate, and unhelpful as in this case. Prof wasn’t trying to be helpful. He could of private mesaged the seller if that was his real intent.
    Kind of my thoughts as well. Guess that's my response was a bit snappy.

I look at it like this. If you move into a new town and call the cable company for cable they give you a price. Lets say $80. You say no, I'll pay you $50 because I don't want all the channels you offer in that package. They say too bad, that's whats for sale or what the package has to offer. Hence the price for all the extras. If it was just the tent without all the others. I'd probably ask $170 plus shipping cost.

I dunno (shrug).

feeling generous.

PRICE DROP! $210 shipping included to the lower 48.

Sale pending. Will mark sold once completed.

Sold! and Sold because I needed 10 characters

++ New Posts ++