WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Images

sorry about the messy stiff i was doing ten things when i typed this . they are for external water packs or a day pack . ospreys have the same idea and i learned that it was for either the day pack you can buy separately or a external water pack . i actually was at a store up in Damascus ( mro ) and was just talking and looking at stuff with jeff and we ran across the pack and he was showing me some accessories and that is how i found this out . have a good day ... peace a nd love my friends and hike safely . the further shuttle Appalachian ... Donald " grateful " ballard

Images

i was checking out some articles on a white mountain bean back pack , which i believe that this is that bag , so , i found back packer mag and a ll bean sales video talking about the bag and i'm going to say that number 1 is for ice picks and other accessories . if there is two of them on each side try hooking the hard rubber pieces together and see if they connect . you can check the article i speak of out at backpacker magazine and llbean store and click on the bag .

Quote Originally Posted by Time Zone View Post
    Years ago it was rumored that Gregory made these things for Bean, at a time when I sense that Gregory was known for durable, but far from light, packs. I don't know if it was ever true, and it would not surprise me if the real story is a bit more complex ("names" we're familiar with contract with manufacturers overseas that we're not familiar with, to build something to spec and put the familiar name on it).
    L.L. Bean contracts with a lot of manufacturers for their branded gear. Almost always those are reputable sources, because L.L. Bean wouldn't be able to afford their unlimited satisfaction guarantee otherwise. I have what I call my "L.L. Beanondale" touring bike, which was a Cannondale aluminum frame with mediocre components, but with the L.L. Bean logo. (I bought the bike to replace one that got the frame crunched when a driver made an illegal turn into me. Yay for quick reflexes that the bike got hit and I only smacked the pavement as I dove off. The components from the dead bike upgraded the L.L. Beanondale.) It's an excellent bike alongside my two with Cannondale branding.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++