WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default WTB: Fuel Pump assembly Apex II Stove

I have a Coleman Peak 1 Apex II stove but my MSR pump system will not work with this stove. Does anyone have a fuel Coleman pump assembly for the Apex II stove? I am willing to trade my MSR Pump if you can help me. Please PM me if you have one and will sell. Here is a picture of the item I am looking for.

Coleman_Peak_1_Apex_002_opt.jpg
    Last edited by Rowdy Yates; 11-17-2017 at 11:41.

I may have one. It will take some digging to locate it and I am leaving in the morning to go camping until Sunday. Do you just want the little plunger that goes up and down?

No. I need the whole pump assembly. That includes the pump that screws into the fuel bottle, the fuel hose and the clip that connects this to the stove
    Last edited by Rowdy Yates; 11-16-2017 at 11:10.

Send me an email through the Packa website. I'll dig it out and see what is useable on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Tree View Post
    Send me an email through the Packa website. I'll dig it out and see what is useable on it.
    What is that Packa website address Cedar Tree? Even if the pump assembly needs repaired, I can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy Yates View Post
    What is that Packa website address Cedar Tree? Even if the pump assembly needs repaired, I can do that.
    I found that website Cedar Tree and sent you an email.

++ New Posts ++