WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default WTB: OR Helium Jacket - Size: Large

I need an Outdoor Research Helium Jacket. Can be either Helium HD, or Helium II. I need it in a Large.

I've got a brand new OR Helium Jacket. Color: Pewter/Lemongrass Size: Medium that I'd be willing to trade, or I can purchase outright.

I'm also looking for both the Outdoor Research Foray Jacket (Size: Medium) and Foray Pants (Size: Large)

I'm pretty set on these specific items, but might be willing to go with something else comparable for the right piece of gear at the right price.

Also Looking for gently used Altra Lone Peaks, size 11 if anyone has any.

Thanks!

Journal Entries
    Images

Josh: Once a hiker attains an OR Helium jacket, their chances of giving it up are slim to none. Here's an idea. If you have good credit (even if you don't use credit cards), sign up for an REI Mastercard when they're giving away a $100 or $200 gift card at sign-up. Use the gift card to pay for your Helium jacket. Then cut up the credit card and forget about it. Free gear.

Leonidas

Might want to check Amazon for the Lone Peaks, I have a pair of 3's in my cart that I have been watching the price slowly drop multiple times a day. They are currently around $68.
    AT: 695.7 mi
    Benton MacKaye Trail '20
    Pinhoti Trail '18-19'
    @leonidasonthetrail https://www.youtube.com/c/LeonidasontheTrail

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlight View Post
    Josh: Once a hiker attains an OR Helium jacket, their chances of giving it up are slim to none. Here's an idea. If you have good credit (even if you don't use credit cards), sign up for an REI Mastercard when they're giving away a $100 or $200 gift card at sign-up. Use the gift card to pay for your Helium jacket. Then cut up the credit card and forget about it. Free gear.
    At the same time, sign up for the Co-op. The lifetime membership is paid for by the refund you get on the jacket.

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by AllDownhillFromHere View Post
    At the same time, sign up for the Co-op. The lifetime membership is paid for by the refund you get on the jacket.
    You made me laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlight View Post
    You made me laugh
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I'm so glad.

++ New Posts ++