WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Is it raining yet?
    Images

Question Under Armour hiking boots

Does anyone have experience wearing Under Armour hiking boots on the trail? I find their tactical boots wear like sneakers and was hoping their hiking boots do as well. I can't find them in any store in South Florida.

L.L. Bean full leather Cresta boots are my go-to pair but would love a lighter shoe for a lighter lift....
    Be Prepared

This isn't the exact answer you're looking for but...

I found a pair of UA's at the thrift store a while back for about 5 bucks. I've used them on several day hiking trips including this 22 miler back in February, and also a few consecutive days of 15ish miles shortly after.

IMO they held up great, my feet weren't overly sore (not that they weren't sore at all lol) and they overall performed very well.

Hope you find the right pair for you!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCloud View Post
    Does anyone have experience wearing Under Armour hiking boots on the trail? I find their tactical boots wear like sneakers and was hoping their hiking boots do as well. I can't find them in any store in South Florida.
    L.L. Bean full leather Cresta boots are my go-to pair but would love a lighter shoe for a lighter lift....
    Can't go wrong with Crestas, I love mine. Recently I wore a pair of Oboz Sawtooth shoes for a few hundred miles and had good luck with the footbox being wide enough, and with superfeet the support was pretty good.

I bought a pair and although I didn't technically hike in them I wore them for work, on my feet all day, on concrete, and found them to be pretty comfortable and my feet didn't hurt. I liked them a lot and wouldn't hesitate to buy another pair

++ New Posts ++