Default ecofina creek section

could anyone here give me some planning tips and info for the ecofina creek section ? I have read parking at a trail head is not advised so I am planning to be dropped off and picked up. I would like to start at Scott road.

thanks.

creek

Subscribing, as I didn't know about this one.

When do you plan on going?

I don't have concrete plans yet, I am watching the humidity. it wouldn't be a bad drive from T-Ville. I have had intentions of doing this section for 2 or 3 years now but life got in the way.

I hope to do some recon this weekend to scope parking and get a feel for the logistics. I live west of Tallahassee so it isn't to bad for a Sunday drive.

creek

I have left my car at the trailhead on Scott Road for day hikes without any issues. If your hiking down to hwy 20 or beyond I would consider a drop off and pickup. Depending on when your going and if I am available I could assist you with that at no charge. I live in Panama City.

Quote Originally Posted by seminoles View Post
    I have left my car at the trailhead on Scott Road for day hikes without any issues. If your hiking down to hwy 20 or beyond I would consider a drop off and pickup. Depending on when your going and if I am available I could assist you with that at no charge. I live in Panama City.
    thank you, that is very kind and much appreciated.

have you hiked all the way from scott rd to 20 ?

creek

finally got to it. it is a nice trail and well marked, plenty of good camping sites almost anywhere on the trail. I was expecting bears but I saw no tracks, tree marking or scat. I will do this section again and feel comfortable recommending it to others.

++ New Posts ++