Being a fair/warm weather camper to this point (and the owner of some low end fall/winter bags) I opted for a couple Snugpaks for summer camping a couple years ago. Haven't used them in 2 years now but remember being surprised how August Shenandoah NP nights were almost too much for it and IRC, a time or two we broke out the winter bag as a blanket.

So looking for others experience as I'm hoping to use it on the AT in the next week or two and am trying to decide whether to bring two, just in case-getting old now so it takes more to keep warm. Last weekend in the same area I'm likely to hike it got into the upper 40s a couple nights(thankfully was in a heated RV) which is right at the rated comfort limit for the bag, so I guess any comments on use in the 40-50 deg range would be most helpful.

I know I can just wear clothes to make up the difference but after seeing a lot of comments here on NOT sleeping in one's hiking clothes I'm wanting to heed that and also not be saddled with using a more HD bag as even two Jungle bags are still a pretty small and light package and surely more versatile