Default Darlington and Cove mtn shelter

Anyone been to either of these in PA lately? Doing a weekend hike thru here and wondering if there is any water. I know it can be touch and go but its been raining so much lately that i would think its fine, just wondering if anyone has any first hand knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by twinsinpa View Post
    Anyone been to either of these in PA lately? Doing a weekend hike thru here and wondering if there is any water. I know it can be touch and go but its been raining so much lately that i would think its fine, just wondering if anyone has any first hand knowledge.
    I was through the area two and half weeks ago, after it had rained so much and the entire region was gushing with water. I did not stop at either shelter for water. I would think even with two and a half weeks passing, some of the better springs should have some water they were running so well. There is town in Duncannon and some bigger streams south of the shelter to fill up in. Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by joefryfry View Post
    I was through the area two and half weeks ago, after it had rained so much and the entire region was gushing with water. I did not stop at either shelter for water. I would think even with two and a half weeks passing, some of the better springs should have some water they were running so well. There is town in Duncannon and some bigger streams south of the shelter to fill up in. Just my two cents.
    thanks so much!

++ New Posts ++