WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 HV to sell

I am new to White Blaze but not new to the AT. I did my first section hike in 1974. I recently found out after I sectioned sobo Kathadin down through 100MW that I must lower my base weight. I just spent a mint for a Z Pack Duplex and I am selling my BA Fly Creek. It is HV with MtnGlow. Tent, footprint and loft costs me over $500. It is less than a year old and has 7 trail nights on it. Always on footprint. No dogs, no smoking, no cooking, no rips, or stains. $295 including footprint, gear loft and UPS ground shipping within US. Please PM me if you are interested and/or have additional questions. The price has been edited to reflect comments. Thanks.
    Last edited by Bill3; 08-19-2017 at 13:52.

So, you do know that right now your tent is selling new, no tax and free delivery for $286 and the footprint is $57 free delivery for a total of $343? The gear loft is only 22 bucks, so you are asking $375 for what anyone can get new, delivered to their door with a manufacturer warranty for 10 dollars less than your price.

http://www.basegear.com/big-agnes-fl...SABEgJ63vD_BwE

https://www.backcountry.com/big-agne...SABEgIlA_D_BwE

Take your pick of which gear loft suits you for $22

https://www.backcountryedge.com/big-...yABEgLmw_D_BwE

I know you paid $500 and it would seem like you should get more out of your tent, but the sad fact is the retail price is significantly lower now than when you bought it.

It is used gear that isn't short in supply like a Zpacks tent. I normally don't comment about price of goods here, but you are asking more for used than anyone can buy new and that is just silly...

Wow. Thanks for the info. My local Trail Shop offered me nearly what you said above to put the items in his rental program. I will talk to him and edit my price on White Blaze. Thanks.
    Last edited by Bill3; 08-19-2017 at 13:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill3 View Post
    Wow. Thanks for the info. My local Trail Shop offered me nearly what you said above to put the items in his rental program. I will talk to him and edit my price on White Blaze. Thanks.
    If they will take it, seems like a great place to sell it so they have it to rent.

++ New Posts ++