WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Leadville Hostel for sale

Passing this along. Stayed there last year after hiking the Collegiate Peaks Loop and could not have been more impressed with this hostel. Cathy is terrific and I wish her all the best.

Greetings from Leadville! As a past guest or friend of the Leadville Hostel, I wanted to make you aware of a unique investment opportunity. Over the last 17 years, Bill and I have made many friends and had wonderful times as we grew the hostel from an idea to a successful business and Leadville landmark. All things change with time, and I have decided it is my time to move on and give someone else the opportunity to grow the business we started and share the great experiences that running this business can bring. I am currently offering the hostel business and real estate for sale. I have attached a flyer with information on the hostel, as well as the contact information of my agent, Mark Heyde of Independence Realty. If you think the hostel would be a good opportunity for you or someone you know, I would encourage you to contact Mark. Meanwhile, I will continue to manage the hostel, and hope to see you in Leadville. Thank you for your past patronage, and your love and support through the years!

Cathy HackingLeadville Hostel Flyer.pdf

Awesome place....stayed there also last September before CL hike....I wish I could get my wife to move west!!!! Curious how the books look?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by saltysack View Post
    Awesome place....stayed there also last September before CL hike....I wish I could get my wife to move west!!!! Curious how the books look?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    speaking of books...here's a good one for those that like mining history.
    "Leadville a miners epic" great read.

https://www.amazon.com/Leadville-Min.../dp/0878424563

It was a great place http://spiriteaglehome.com/CDT06%20i...0Leadville.jpg to stay and Leadville is a beautiful town.

Stayed here a number of times and always loved it. On my '14 CT thru I was dying for a bed and showed up in the rain on a full night. Place was packed full of runners for the Leadville 100. Despite being full, Bill fed me, let me shower and told me where to camp in town. He was a good man.

A couple years ago I used it as a base of sorts while I ticked off the Collegiate West and some other hikes. Cathy was fantastic and I wish her the best.

This place seemed particularly loved by the Leadville 100 crowd - I wouldn't be surprised if one of them ended up buying.

++ New Posts ++