WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The Inov8 rain pants are worth looking at. I'm a size medium and got a size large. Perfect fit over pants and pairs up well with OR Helium ii and Marmot Dri-clime jackets. Don't notice I have them on at 3.5 ounces. Has 10 000 HH and a back pocket with loop for keys

Images

My wife hates rain pants and never brings them in the summer, but after a few days of very cold rain way up north the last few days of our E2E, she wished she had them. I had a rain kilt that worked ok at keeping my nylon shorts from being totally soaked. This was in July, btw; I'd bring rain pants in Sept no question.
    Ken B
    'Big Cranky'
    Our Long Trail journal

Quote Originally Posted by TTT View Post
    The Inov8 rain pants are worth looking at. I'm a size medium and got a size large. Perfect fit over pants and pairs up well with OR Helium ii and Marmot Dri-clime jackets. Don't notice I have them on at 3.5 ounces. Has 10 000 HH and a back pocket with loop for keys
    Do you have the new AT/C version at 86 g? Drawstring waist or only elastic?

Only elastic. It has a type of black padding on the back but not the front. The legs also have elastic. Easy to put on and take off without shoes, but they should stretch over the shoes. Much better looking than in the advertised photos. It's a grey fabric and not see through, and the logo isn't visible.

Yes, I believe it is the new AT/C version, but the 86 grams might be for the medium size. I found the large perfect and I take medium. (5 ft 11) They not baggy or long and in some ways mimic grey cuben fiber with more gloss added. I intend to wear them over a pair of fjallraven walking pants that are relatively waterproof in themselves

I'll take some photos of them if you're really interested. They look stylish and not like something that has stepped out from a hobo convention

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++