WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default WTB: osprey atmos ag 65 in large

Hello, I am looking to purchase an osprey atmos ag 65 in size large. I am wanting to start taking my 6 year old with me, and will have to carry most of their gear. I don't care about the color, or a bit dirty. I would prefer it to not be tore apart, but can deal with small imperfections. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by smoovoperator View Post
    Hello, I am looking to purchase an osprey atmos ag 65 in size large. I am wanting to start taking my 6 year old with me, and will have to carry most of their gear. I don't care about the color, or a bit dirty. I would prefer it to not be tore apart, but can deal with small imperfections. Thanks.
    I have an Aether in size medium. Are you sure you need a large? I'm 6'1" with a 38 waist and the pack fits perfect. It's also in excellent condition, can carry a ton of gear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Torso size is what matters for a pack, not height. I'm only 5'7" tall but I've got short legs; my torso is just about 21½" long, which is on the Long end of the usual Medium/Long frame split (typically 18"-21" Medium, 21"-24" Long). The Granite Gear folks said within ½" of the split could go either way, so I bought a Medium size Crown 2. It feels a bit small to me, but I think it'll work out OK and I don't need the extra couple ounces of weight.

Make sure you've got a good torso measurement, and if in doubt check with the pack manufacturer about the right size for you.

Thanks for the replies. I have been measured at 22 inch torso length. I am six foot as well. Really, i haven't tried a medium pack before. I always have used large ones. Never really tried a medium. Maybe i should.I use a large exos 48 for my solo trips. Thanks for the offer, bit i am really interested I, the atmos ag 65.

Are you still looking for this? I have an atmos AG 65, graphite color, size large that I am looking to sell. It has been used on about 4 or 5 weekend trips since I bought it last fall

Sorry for the delay. I am still looking.
    Last edited by smoovoperator; 10-20-2017 at 19:37.

I have a month old Abyssinthe green Osprey Atmos AG 65 backpack for sale. Please let me know.

++ New Posts ++