WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thumbs up FS: Big Agnes Copper Spur UL2 W/ Footprint

I have a few years old Big Agnes Copper Spur UL2 in prob 9/10 condition. I want to make it clear - this version is not the HV or the previous. It is the model before the previous non-hv (lol does that even make sense?) This tent has been used maybe a total of under 15 nights. Tent comes with the additional footprint and all original stuff sacks for the Tent, Poles, Footprint, and Stakes. The stake bag has a small tear/hole and is slightly dirty. The rain fly also has some spots of dirt. Other than that, the tent is in very good condition without snags on the mesh or fabric in any location.Due to lack of space, tent is not as taut as in the field. Please forgive me.
    Asking $275 shipped USPS OBO for the tent

Big Agnes Heart Mountain SL 30* sleeping bag sitting in tent is also for sale http://www.campsaver.com/big-agnes-h...g-bag-800-down - regular length 30* Big Agnes Heart Mountain SL bag. Roomy (70" girth) 800fp down bag with integrated pad sleeve and pillow sleeve. There are no defects, no stains, rips, tears, abrasions, etc. Used under 20 nights total and has maintained excellent amount of loft compared to other 30* bags I have. - asking $180 OBO Thanks and let me know! Might be interested in select few trades like Yama Mountain Gear Swiftline 1p/2p, various zpacks perhaps, cuben mids, 850/900+ down by the oz
    Last edited by eblanche; 07-12-2017 at 19:33. Reason: photo issues

Quote Originally Posted by eblanche View Post
    I have a few years old Big Agnes Copper Spur UL2 in prob 9/10 condition. I want to make it clear - this version is not the HV or the previous. It is the model before the previous non-hv (lol does that even make sense?) This tent has been used maybe a total of under 15 nights. Tent comes with the additional footprint and all original stuff sacks for the Tent, Poles, Footprint, and Stakes. The stake bag has a small tear/hole and is slightly dirty. The rain fly also has some spots of dirt. Other than that, the tent is in very good condition without snags on the mesh or fabric in any location.Due to lack of space, tent is not as taut as in the field. Please forgive me.
    Asking $275 shipped USPS OBO for the tent

Big Agnes Heart Mountain SL 30* sleeping bag sitting in tent is also for sale http://www.campsaver.com/big-agnes-h...g-bag-800-down - regular length 30* Big Agnes Heart Mountain SL bag. Roomy (70" girth) 800fp down bag with integrated pad sleeve and pillow sleeve. There are no defects, no stains, rips, tears, abrasions, etc. Used under 20 nights total and has maintained excellent amount of loft compared to other 30* bags I have. - asking $180 OBO Thanks and let me know! Might be interested in select few trades like Yama Mountain Gear Swiftline 1p/2p, various zpacks perhaps, cuben mids, 850/900+ down by the oz
    I sent you an email

++ New Posts ++