WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

AKA LONER Class of 2012 SnakeSession's Avatar

Default Looking for updates on 2012 hikers for Painted Blazes book and website

Hey Class of 2012!

I was lucky to meet many of you during my 2012 thru-hike. That trip was one I'll never forget. I have reconnected with a handful of friends recently that I had contact info for or who had commented on my YouTube video series: Loner2012AT.

However, after several years, I've lost contact with others or never knew real names or had contact info for many more. I're just released a new book about my thru-hike called 'Painted Blazes' (more info in the book thread) and mentions by trail name many of the hikers I met or hung out with. The 'Hiker Updates' section in the back of the book has been very popular and people like to hear what thru-hikers might be doing a few years later.

If you hiked (or helped hikers) in 2012 and would like to be included in the upcoming 2nd edition of the book please contact me at [email protected]. Did you go on to attempt other trails or adventures? Maybe you got married, had babies, or started a business? Has your thru set the stage for the next section of your life?

The plan is to post new updates on my website http://PaintedBlazes.com and then print a handful of those in the 2nd edition when it gets updated later this year. Hope to hear from you 2012!

Jeffrey "Loner" Gray AT Class of 2012

Painted Blazes Original Cover.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Loner GA/ME Class of 2012.

AKA LONER Class of 2012 SnakeSession's Avatar

Come on class of 2012 - I'm working on the updates. Buy the way, Painted Blazes is now available on eBook for $4.99.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JL0fOeGYTE
    Loner GA/ME Class of 2012.

++ New Posts ++