WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: Fs: Ula ohm 2.0

Default Fs: Ula ohm 2.0

ULA OHM 2.0 $SOLD Shipped via USPS Priority (CONUS).

Purchased new from ULA March 2015 for my son. Medium torso (18 – 21″ torso) and Small waist belt (30 – 34″, although this part is removable and can be swapped out). S-curve shoulder straps. Includes all supplied attachments (thumb straps, water bottle holders, hydration pouch and key pouch – these items except the water bottle holder cords have never been used, stored new).

He has used it around 10 days. No rips, tears or repairs. Has been stored hanging from the haul strap when not in use. I have replaced the black side compression cord with some orange 2mm GloWire from Lawson Kline to make the pack easier to see at night, and it just looks better too (seen in the photo below). It’s hard to see, but there are some faint looking dirty spots on the orange side pockets (seen in last photo below). I have to be looking for these though, and it is simply dirt. I have wiped it with a wet towel, but it doesn’t really come out 100%… maybe it showed up in the photo below…

Anyway, we are planning a JMT hike, and I would like to get him a slightly larger pack (to more easily accommodate a bear can), and with a roll top as opposed to a cinch top, so I need to sell this one first.

If you would like to buy this backpack, please post so below and then send me a PM. If you have any questions, please post them below so I can answer them for everyone to see rather than PM me. I will ship via USPS Priority to CONUS only, and will probably have to tape a couple of boxes together to make it fit… lol.

1-IMG_8449.jpg2-IMG_8450.jpg3-IMG_8451.jpg4-IMG_8452.jpg5-IMG_8453.jpg6-IMG_8454.jpg
    Last edited by STICK; 07-03-2017 at 22:07.
    ...take nothing but memories and pictures, leave nothing but footprints, and kill only time... (Bette Filley in Discovering the Wonders of the Wonderland Trail)

I'll take it.

Pack is sold! Will ship asap!

Update: 7/5 pack shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Should arrive 7/8. Thanks again Harlan.
    Last edited by STICK; 07-05-2017 at 20:09.
    ...take nothing but memories and pictures, leave nothing but footprints, and kill only time... (Bette Filley in Discovering the Wonders of the Wonderland Trail)

++ New Posts ++