WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Large Camo ULA Circuit (68 liters) + Rain Cover

I'm selling this pack for $185. Including the rain cover, A new one is $235 and the rain cover is $30. I was trying to sell it on craigslist but as you can imagine Houston Texas isn't exactly a hiking mecca. I used it up until Damascus Virginia during my thru-hike and then switched to something smaller. One of the hip pockets has some wear which could be fixed or replaced. A new hip belt runs about $39 last i checked.

According to my hiking spreadsheet I made the pack weighs 1109g or about

Torso size of pack is a large 21"-24"

The hipbelt on the pack should be a small 30"-34".

I'm about 190lb, 6 feet tall, and my waist fluctuates from 31"-33"

It is missing the hydration sleeve, hand loops, and front shock cord. I included a picture of what those things are. Except for the shock cord, i didn't use any of the other stuff during my hike. Probably explains why i can't find it.

I'll ship it to the continental USA. PM if interested/questions.

This is the imgur link with all the pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/FMPHS

Last edited by faxanadu; 06-01-2017 at 08:43.

68 liters (instead of 65) probably means this is the long torso size (instead of medium), but you should probably be explicit about that. One plus for the camouflage option instead of their usual check fabric is that it's Cordura material, which is more resistant to abrasion than the other stuff (though also a couple ounces heavier).

Quote Originally Posted by DownEaster View Post
    68 liters (instead of 65) probably means this is the long torso size (instead of medium), but you should probably be explicit about that. One plus for the camouflage option instead of their usual check fabric is that it's Cordura material, which is more resistant to abrasion than the other stuff (though also a couple ounces heavier).
    Thank you sir, I completely forgot about that info. Went and checked and the pack is marked L (21"-24"). The camo as you mentioned does add 2oz according to their website.

I'm dropping the price to $175 if anyone is interested.

I have interest in the pack, please email if still available [email protected] please and thank you!

Sent you an email.

++ New Posts ++