WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Big Agnes Tents - Fly Creek UL2 MtnGlo, Copper Spur UL3 HV. Match REI Sales Prices!

Prices updated to match upcoming REI spring sales event. Avoid the temptations that await you during a brick and mortar store visit, as well as taxes/shipping costs!

$315 Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 with MtnGlo

NWT. Set up once indoors. This is the UL2 MtnGlo but not HV version, no longer available, originally retailed for $400. Footprint inlcuded (originally retailed for $65) Includes shipping to CONUS. PayPal or venmo. Will separate tent $265, footprint $55

$435
    Big Agnes Copper Spur UL3 with footprint.

Never used, NWT (retail ~ $500) with footprint (retail ~ $80). This is the new HV version without MtnGlo. Received the mtnglo version, so I'm looking to offload this one. Save approximately $145 off retail prices and don't worry about additional tax or shipping (I'll ship conus included in price). PayPal or venmo. Will separate tent $375, footprint $60.

I can upload or send pics of either, but they'll just be pics of the tent broken down and/or in packaging not set up.
    Last edited by lilbear; 05-15-2017 at 20:23. Reason: updated pricing

Both of these tents have been sold. Thank you.

++ New Posts ++