WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Journal Entries
    Images

Default Zpacks hexamid solo plus tarp with perimeter netting

This is my hexamid solo plus tarp that I sent off and had custom perimeter netting attacjed to the bottom of it .
    The tarp is in perfect condition with no rips tears or repairs and has about thirty nights on it.
    Still great functional perfect condition tarp.\
    Retail s for 350.00 for the tarp and 75.00 for the custom work I will sell for 375.00 shipped conus. Paypal FAF or add 3 % to cover fees please.
    I am getting rid of this because I decided to go with A duplex again and am consolidating my shelters I have.

s-l1600 (3).jpgs-l1600 (4).jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600 (1).jpgs-l1600 (2).jpg
    If I die trying now I wont die wondering how life could have turned out.....

Isn't this one of the tents you told me that was caught up in a shipping snafu? If so, w(here)tf is the skyscape?

Right now, from my perspective, you've refused to genuinely answer my concerns, stopped giving me updates, and it feels like you've stolen my money.

I last heard from you on May 3. Yet, I've still sent messages asking for updates as recently as today. And all along here you are selling tents over here, yet not fulfilling my order.

You "sold" me a "brand new" SMD Skyscape X, for $475, on April 6, through e bay. Where is it?

Journal Entries
    Images

I am nit sure who you are but I have sold many things on here without any problems ...

I'm the one you ripped off. And you're a thief. Look up the seller wcurry352 on e bay. This is the seller who I sent $475 to. My paypal transaction lists that the money was sent to the same gmail address that left52side has on this whiteblaze profile

yobo......just trying to understand one part of your story....so if you bought a skyscape X on ebay....how did you do a friends&family payment through Paypal? The ebay transaction basically requires that you pay through paypal goods/services when you buy it through ebay.

[email protected] is the gmail address that shows up on my paypal statement for the payment that I made through ebay
    this is the same gmail address that is on left52side's whiteblaze account

Ok, so if you actually went through ebay....and haven't received the tent...then this is all just very easy.You can easily dispute the transaction in your ebay account. If the seller can't provide you with the tracking number, you'll easily win the dispute.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Six-moons-de.../142339772209?

You're right, I've been temporarily refunded the money pending further investigation, but dude is still a thief

Don't you think that it's relevant that the same gmail address told me that there was a tent for sale, a payment was made, more than a month passes, and yet that tent never arrived, nor did that gmail address ever refund me the money? Either A. he never had that tent, or B. he still has that tent. Regardless, I was expecting it, and still don't have that tent.

Yeah..its definitely suspicious. And....now....if a person wants to buy something from this seller on this forum, they now can make an informed decision on whether they want to purchase something from this seller or not. A. people have stated that they have done business with this seller before and everything went fine. B. you are stating that you are nearly certain that this seller is the same seller that scammed you on ebay. C. Seller is denying having anything to do with that gmail address...which is odd...considering its listed on his profile. If I was interested in buying from this seller.....I think the only thing I would do is make sure not to buy through friends & family option and just use the goods/services option at Paypal, so I'm protected as a buyer.

Oh wait a minute.....I know I saw this hexamid solo plus on ebay before......here it is by that same ebay seller (wcurry352 ) with the SAME PICS and description.....back in april ->http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZPACKS-Hexam...p2047675.l2557 Yeah....now this is some serious shenanigans...left52side you need to start fessing up to what you are doing here instead of lying about your ebay account.

He's a thief, who has been caught, and refuses to refund my money, or send the tent that he originally advertised

btw, thank you dgoggins for helping out

Journal Entries
    Images

I have not listed this on ebay before.
    This shelter has been listed on whiteblaze in the past but never on ebay.

You said ->

---------
    I have not listed this on ebay before.
    This shelter has been listed on whiteblaze in the past but never on ebay.
    ----------

That's hilarious! I just gave you the link showing you posting it on ebay just last month! It uses the exact same pictures that you have here on your post!

You have to remember....whatever you do on the internet...is always on the internet. I have now shown you the proof of your past ebay post of this exact hexamid. I can't believe you are still trying to deny it.

Well...best of luck to you. I certainly won't be buying anything from you.

Journal Entries
    Images

I have not used that ebay account for along time.
    I do noit mind if you buy anything at all,many people have bought stuff from me but after all of this I am not listing anything anyway because it is to much of A hassle .

dude, your pm inbox is too full to pm you anymore. I'll give you until tomorrow to convince me that I shouldn't call your hometown police department and report this

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
++ New Posts ++