WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Disturbing article......

Dog’s Death Spotlights Use of Cyanide ‘Bombs’ to Kill Predators - National Geographic
    https://apple.news/AknmXC5xDSMSXHonWYvKfFg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup that's spooky.

It's more than spooky; it's horrible.

Im sure the official response will be that this is for our own good (even though we cannot do this ourselves), therefore not spooky at all.

I hear they have a bad predator problem @ 1600 Pennsylvania ave in DC....would be a better place for them....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/11...amily-pet.html

This is a start. I have no problem with killing coyotes, but those traps are duuuuumb

Quote Originally Posted by loguon_theguy View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/11...amily-pet.html

This is a start. I have no problem with killing coyotes, but those traps are duuuuumb
    "In Idaho" *** how about anywhere! I remember a few years back someone posted a story on WB about their dog eating coyote poisoned bait while hiking that also died.....coyotes aren't that bad and do serve a purpose....they thin out the feral cats that are everywhere! Just a few weeks back my community of Atlantic beach had a big meeting about coyotes....fortunately they decided not to trap or kill but to leave alone. As more people destroy habitat your bound to have more conflicts.....same situation here with bears, gators and now coyotes....people need to learn to coexist with nature. It against it....so needless...

Sheeez.... One more reason to know your farmer and only purchase cow meat, milk, and cheeses from reputable sources.

Quote Originally Posted by August W. View Post
    Sheeez.... One more reason to know your farmer and only purchase cow meat, milk, and cheeses from reputable sources.
    i love my pearly banker best

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsocks View Post
    i love my pearly banker best
    Though he and public lands grazers and cyanide bomb planters are no friends of mine. Someone need to get up and fly away

Quote Originally Posted by August W. View Post
    Though he and public lands grazers and cyanide bomb planters are no friends of mine. Someone need to get up and fly away

++ New Posts ++