WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default McDouble Challenge

This seems awesome. 27 McDoubles for 90 miles

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yE5PGe6B95o

When McDonald's had the deal for 50 nuggets for 9.99 I attempted to eat them all...ate 30, then took a 20 minute break and ate 10 more. That was as far as I could get.

Hard to hear out the noshing habits of a hiker that is in the habit of eating with those filthy unwashed hands considering he says he poops after every McDouble and says things like the "the more you poop, the more you wipe, the more chafe."

McDoubles tend to attract Sasquatch.

Serious question: when you pack out the McDoubles, do you get the standard condiments on it, or does it have to be plain to keep from spoiling?

Quote Originally Posted by capehiker View Post
    Serious question: when you pack out the McDoubles, do you get the standard condiments on it, or does it have to be plain to keep from spoiling?
    I would think as long as you didn't get mayo on it it should be fine. IMO YMMV etc.

*calculates furiously*

27 McDoubles in 90 miles = 0.3 McDoubles per mile.

2,200 miles * 0.3 McDoubles per mile = 660 McDoubles

At $1.39 per McDouble you could throughhike the AT for $917.40.

Wanna-be hiker trash
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by capehiker View Post
    As I've heard it, you need to avoid high moisture condiments, the dryer the burger ingredients the better.)
    Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

On long hikes, I carry out of town fast food all the time as it tastes better then any trail food. Even after a day or two. Just avoid mayo, sour cream, etc. For 2 -3 day backpack trips, I rarely cook so, most of the time, my lunches and dinners will consist of beef burritos and hamburgers from restaurants found on the drive to the trail head with only my snacks and breakfasts being more traditional hiking food. Never tried going past the 3 day mark though like the guy in the video.

If you watch the squeal video, he tried to do the same thing with Chicken McNuggets with bad results. To be honest, the idea didn't even appeal to me. Day+ old greasy soggy chicken... Yuck.

In Georgia, McDouble, 6pc nugget, or Mc Chicken are mix and match 2 for $2.50

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

******* that guy is filthy, someone pass him a wet wipe

Registered User dudeijuststarted's Avatar
    Images

I love the James Bond comment. This guy definitely does not care about his well being. So be it.

++ New Posts ++