WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Way to beat a dead horse there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogwood View Post
    Need to get a far better idea of what one might want before ordering and creating a self demo "I'll return it after I see it - USE IT " approach especially after just being specifically told there is no demo program through ZP. My goodness ZPacks is just one of many UL and SUL specialty cottage industries that one would not be able to see or "feel" the gear before buying. What you're doing hurts these small manufacturers and leads to even larger outfitters like REI tightening return policies that affect all of us. Several comments at various UL manufacturer sites say specifically not to order multiple sizes to see what fits. These same sites offer detailed info about their gear to get it ordered right from the get go.

With ZPacks being one of if not THE currently hottest UL/SUL cottage gear manufacturers there are oodles of Zpacks gear reviews including many YouTube vids. ZP's own site has many product demonstration vids so having to "feel" gear in person sounds like an excuse for not engaging in appropriate gear due diligence. ZP's popularity also ranges into LARGE metropolitan Texas areas like DFW so hook up with others there to see their ZP gear.

It was a stubborn mule that was being beat.

haha shoots!

If you gotta beat it, you probably didn't train it right in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogwood View Post
    It was a stubborn mule that was being beat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++