WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default BMT Section Hiking

I've been chronicling all of my section hikes since I started. Here is a link to my BMT section hiking videos if you're interesting in having a look. It includes my latest section yesterday from Wilscot Gap to Shallowford Bridge.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...AZFLMObHFKqyyr

Journal Entries
    Images

Cool videos ,,,
    I am planning A BMT thru hike in the future possibly A yoyo and an FKT attempt...
    We shall see what lays ahead.
    If I die trying now I wont die wondering how life could have turned out.....

Quote Originally Posted by left52side View Post
    Cool videos ,,,
    I am planning A BMT thru hike in the future possibly A yoyo and an FKT attempt...
    We shall see what lays ahead.
    Thanks! Yeah, I'm hoping to section it all up to Fontana at some point and close the AT to that point too.

I watched Skeenah Gap to Wilscot Gap...really loved that section even though I was sick. Your video brings back good memories, thanks.

Not accusing or judging...but was under the impression that sleeping at the church was a no-no unless in dire circumstances such as severe weather. Can anyone clarify that?

Quote Originally Posted by Traffic Jam View Post
    I watched Skeenah Gap to Wilscot Gap...really loved that section even though I was sick. Your video brings back good memories, thanks.

Not accusing or judging...but was under the impression that sleeping at the church was a no-no unless in dire circumstances such as severe weather. Can anyone clarify that?
    You know I'm not sure. I have to confess I didn't read the guide per se'. A lady did stop by to clean the building and I asked if it there would be a problem and she said, "I don't think so." Another fellow stopped by, not affiliated, to walk around the grave yard. (That's a whole other story...) But no one gave me any issue. There was a note on the granite picnic table from a couple from Europe explaining that they got some water and thanking them. As I recall it was from like July the previous year. I figured no one would be using that table anytime soon and that's where I slept.

++ New Posts ++